Export product for Bangladesh
Each 1kg contains
Tilmicosin Phosphate ------- 250g (Activity)
Propylene glycol -------------------------- Q.S
Phosphoric acid ---------------------------- Q.S
Purified Water ----------------------------- Q.S
Dosage and administration
Swine : 0.8ml per 1L of drinking water for 5 days
Poultry : 0.3ml per 1L of drinking water for 3~5 days
Treatment against the following diseases by susceptible bacteria in Tilmicosin
Swine : Pasteurella multocida, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Mycoplasma
Poultry : Mycoplasmasis (Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma synoviae)
Package : 100ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L
Storage & Shelf Life :
1) Store : The product should be stored at a room temperature (1~30℃) and kept out
of direct sunlight in airtight container
2) Shelf Life : Expiration date is 2 years from manufacturing date
1) Withdrawal period
- Swine : 7 days
- Poultry : 10 days
2) Do not use for animals which have shock or hypersensitivity reactions by antibiotics of the Macrolide drugs or this drug.
3) Do not use with Lincosamides drug or other Macrolides drugs.
4) Do not use for pregnant pig and breeding pig.
5) Do not use for the hens during laying period.
6) Shake well before use.
7) Keep out of approach of children and animals.
8) Follow the indicated storage conditions.
9) Discard the products that expiration date has passed.
10) Use as soon as possible after opening.
11) Remaining drugs after use keep hermetically sealed. Keep out of moisture and light.
12) Discard the containers or wrapping paper. And do not use for other purposes.
13) Use only for animal treatment.
14) Use under Veterinary prescriptions.
15) Read the manual carefully, before use.
16) Use only designated animals.
17) Record the history of usage.
18) Follow the indicated dosage and administration.
19) Do not use with other same component drugs at the same time.
20) Follow the withdrawal period.
21) Avoid contact and inhalation into the skin to wear protective equipment.
22) Wash immediately when skin or eyes contact with medicine. And then see the doctor as soon as possible.
23) Any inquiries about the product, contact the manufacturer or importer.